It recently dawned on me that Thanksgiving is a mere two weeks away. I’m not certain that I’ll have much time to decorate the house for the occasion and in fact, I’m not entirely sure where my family and I will be celebrating it, though we usually find ourselves filling our bellies with turkey, yams, and pumpkin pie in three different homes between my family and the in-laws.
I’ve bookmarked the following decorating ideas because they make for splendid Autumn decorations.
- Figure 1: Glowing hurricane glasses tutorial from Martha Stewart — I might give this tutorial a whirl because these would make beautiful gifts!
- Figure 2: Thankful tree by Simply Vintage Girl
- Figure 3: Turkey place setting by Lisa Storms
- Figure 4: Fan-folded leaves via Better Homes and Gardens
- Figure 5: Paper cone gratitude wreath from Women’s Day (via Apartment Therapy)
- Figure 6: Give thanks banner by Bekah Jennings
[image credits: all photos via the links above]