Oh, hello blog. It’s been a while. I’m re-starting things off with a fresh new post chock-full of pretty paper backdrop inspiration for weddings. Though they would look spectacular at any event or styled photoshoot.
- Figure 1: Oversized floral paper arch via Green Wedding Shoes
- Figure 2: Forever flower ceremony backdrop available from BHLDN
- Figure 3: Backdrop of 1300 (oh my!) cranes via HWTM Daily Blog
- Figure 4: Elsie Larson’s vibrant paper backdrop via her blog, A Beautiful Mess
- Figure 5: Crepe paper decor via Haley Sheffield
- Figure 6: Receipt paper backdrop via 100 Layer Cake
Decorations like these kind of make me want to get married every day (to the same person, of course!).
[image credits: figure 1 - Ashley Rose Photography via Green Wedding Shoes / figure 2 - BHLDN / figure 3 - photo via HWTM Daily Blog / figure 4 - Arrow & Apple via A Beautiful Mess / figure 5 - Haley Sheffield / figure 6 - Scott Townsley via 100 Layer Cake]